couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stoo Goff <stoo.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Got Apache CouchDB?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:29:08 GMT
Hi Robert,

*Company name:* we evolve ltd
*Product name:* Storytella (https://storytel.la/)
*Is it in production or development?* Production
*Contact information for further questions:* info@storytel.la or
stoo.goff@gmail.com
*Link to logo:*
https://dt3ied9hamken.cloudfront.net/0.9.14/img/storytella-logo-large.png
*User quote:*

Storytella uses CouchDB as its primary data store, saving a writer's books,
chapters and biography. The combination of map/reduce views written in
JavaScript, simple (but powerful!) replication and a REST interface makes
it a first class web citizen and a no brainer for Storytella.

Thanks!

Stoo

--
Storytella, an online writing platform | https://storytel.la/