couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus_trai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Got Apache CouchDB?
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2015 23:59:35 GMT
Hi Robert,

thanks, this is such a great idea :)

I'll happily help with putting together a nice showcase about how we use
CouchDB at Ubilabs. However, please don't be disappointed if it will
take a while. I'm quite sure that we'll be able to publish everything
that's actually interesting, but I'll definitely have to involve some of
my colleagues, and we're quite busy at the moment.

Best,
Klaus