couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rothbucher <sebastianrothbuc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: problems with replication
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2015 20:36:09 GMT
Hi Francesco,

maybe these two things will help you:
1.) as Harald Pointed out: filtered replication could be a problem. An
initial thought: make sure only one runs at a time. Surely not the solution
in the long run, but could help figuring out where the problem is
2.) Try intercepting the couchjs process to find out more. Maybe it's
always the same (typically huge) document where it hangs (see e.g. here:
https://gist.github.com/sebastianrothbucher/01afe929095a55ab233e).
Generally, looking for huge documents (huge content, attachments don't
count here) might be worthwhile. When you exclude / delete these
temporarily, it might be another lead. Again: not the final soltuion, but
helps pointing it down

Good luck, pls. share what you found - and also let us all know when we
might be able to help

Best
   Sebastian