couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Michelle Phung <michel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project Fauxton Feedback
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:25:48 GMT
Hi James,

Thanks for responding! Its so interesting to learn about how people are
using Fauxton!

I've heard some similar concerns about the whitespace/font size issues.
I'll raise it again with the designers that we are working with, so it's on
their radar.

I didn't realize that Fauxton would be used as a debugging tool! I feel
really proud that it's useful in that arena.
Regarding the layout breaking at smaller widths, this is also one of my pet
peeves as well. I will also bring it up again to folks.

I agree with you about the table structure (vs raw JSON preview). I am
pushing that we definitely bring tables back (with an accompanying json
toggle)!

Your comment about most efficient  the use of real estate is noted. I
believe we could be doing something different as well.

Some of the things I've heard (from you and others), is that the natural
way people scan the screen for information is important, and we are not
addressing that feedback (yet).

:)

Let me know what you think of the newest version if you get a chance to
pull it.

Thanks again,
Michelle

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 1:07 PM, Michelle Phung <michelle@linux.vnet.ibm.com