couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Duch√Ęteau <aduch...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting couchd 2.0 under diverse network infrastructures
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:39:31 GMT
Hi list,

I've got the following problem with CouchDB 2.0

If I create a database when the computer has one hostname and
subsequently start the database again when the hostname is different,
the database exposed on 5984 appears empty because there is a mismatch
in the node name and fabric does not find the shards anymore.

What is the best way to handle this situation ?
I tried using hostname to force the hostname before launching couchdb
but it only works if I first disconnect all network connections... Which
is not really acceptable.

Is there a way to force the hostname CouchDB is going to use ?

Thanks in advance,
Antoine

--
*Antoine Duch√Ęteau*