couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sharath <sharat...@gmail.com>
Subject Uncaught error in HTTP request
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 22:08:58 GMT
Hi All,

Been running couchdb 1.6.1 for 6 months without any problems.

I've been getting the following error since yesterday:
[Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:56:59 GMT] [error] [<0.26167.4>] Uncaught error in
HTTP request: {error,
                                                       {badmatch,
                                                        {error,
                                                         corrupted_data}}}
[Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:56:59 GMT] [info] [<0.26167.4>] Stacktrace:
[{couch_compress,decompress,1,

[{file,"couch_compress.erl"},{line,68}]},
                                  {couch_file,pread_term,2,
                                      [{file,"couch_file.erl"},{line,135}]},
                                  {couch_btree,get_node,2,

[{file,"couch_btree.erl"},{line,349}]},
                                  {couch_btree,stream_node,7,

[{file,"couch_btree.erl"},{line,623}]},
                                  {couch_btree,stream_kp_node,7,

[{file,"couch_btree.erl"},{line,637}]},
                                  {couch_btree,stream_kp_node,8,

[{file,"couch_btree.erl"},{line,679}]},
                                  {couch_btree,fold,4,

[{file,"couch_btree.erl"},{line,159}]},
                                  {couch_mrview_util,fold,4,
                                      [{file,"src/couch_mrview_util.erl"},
                                       {line,293}]}]

Coincidentally, I upgraded my OS X to 10.10.4 yesterday.

However, If I send the same http request after a little while, I do not get
the error.

I'm thinking maybe this is a related to the underlying networking code.

I've seen a bug closed earlier as it cannot be reproduced:
https://leap.se/code/issues/3521

Any pointers? Ill try downgrading to 10.10.3 as a last resort (or) ignoring
the error.

any precautions before I take the latter approach?

-Sharath