couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>
Subject Re: High CPU after loading 15K documents
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2015 08:36:41 GMT
Hi,

I am monitoring CouchDB all the time and the CPU keeps around 10-12% all
the time from the erlang processes.
I do not think this is normal.
A new document is added to the DB each 5-6 minutes, but what takes CPU
time when the DB is idle?
There are very few read requests, may be 1 each 1-2 minutes or so.

Here is a screenshot from htop:
http://pho.to/9aTTK

Any ideas how can I understand what goes on?
*With best regards,*
Kiril Stankov,
CEO

            This Email disclaimer