couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Joel Wallis <joelwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB questions
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 15:45:06 GMT
PS: PouchDB is a client-side JavaScript library that also runs with
Node.js. It creates a database on client-side (using IndexedDB, WebSQL, or
other storage strategies like localStorage or SQLite by adding plugins to
it) with the ability to sync data with CoudhDB - or a CouchDB-compatible
version of PouchDB called pouchdb-server (a separated project).

http://pouchdb.com/ :-)

--
Joel Wallis Jucá
joelwallis.com