couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recover space imposed by 4K minimum document size?
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:19:14 GMT
If documents are too small, compaction cannot retrieve all the disk
space back. See this thread with the similar question:
http://qnalist.com/questions/5836043/couchdb-database-size

Question why is still open for me, but at least solution there is.
--

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 3:49 AM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> Database compaction should absolutely recover that space. Can you share a few more details?
Are you sure the compaction completes successfully? Cheers,