couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do CouchApps fit into the CouchDB story? (Was: CouchDB Articles, Pills and Tutorials Ideas)
Date Wed, 06 May 2015 16:18:28 GMT
On Wed, May 6, 2015 at 6:49 PM, Giovanni Lenzi <g.lenzi@smileupps.com> wrote:
> What you all think about it?

I think we need just clarify what CouchApp is, define it's show cases
and area where they are works perfectly.
First step is to back couchapp.org online (almost done). Then, just
fill it the right content. That will solve any confusions.

I'm -1 for removal CouchApps as a since it's not possible as CouchApps
are not a some entity, but a way of organizing design documents in
order to solve some specific problem. We just need to find a sweet
spot, a right vector for their future since as for now I feel CouchApp
as a technology is just lost in space.

--