couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: Use Fauxton via NPM
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 08:30:44 GMT
nice!

I get this message in the console when starting:

PS C:\Users\alex> fauxton
Listening on 8000
Could not locate
C:\Users\alex\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\fauxton\dist\release\favicon.ico
Could not locate
C:\Users\alex\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\fauxton\dist\release\_utils\docs\intro\api.html
Could not locate
C:\Users\alex\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\fauxton\dist\release\_utils\docs\intro\api.html

And no favicon is shown

Alex