couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying CouchDB 2.0
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:41:54 GMT
Yes, you should ensure that admin credentials, couchdb/secret and erlang
cookie are the same on all three nodes. Otherwise they won't connect each
other. Also, you have to interact with /_cluster_setup with curl now -
Fauxton update in on the way. dev/run script just automatize all these
routines.

--