couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hi from Smileupps Team
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 19:20:55 GMT
Hi Giovanni,

thanks a lot for your introduction. I wish you the best for your service.
And thanks in advance for your contributions. Tutorials is something we
need a lot more ;-)

Please note that there are also more mailing lists:

You may want to join them also. And we there is the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Apache+CouchDB+Wiki

If you would like to add anything, just drop us a note and we grant you the
appropriate rights.

All the best and welcome ;-)

Andy

--