couchdb-user mailing list archives

From max <maxima...@gmail.com>
Subject missinh_stub prevent Bulk update to finish
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:47:59 GMT
Hi,

I'm currently using CouchDB 1.4 and facing a problem concerning bulk update.
When a missing_stub error is thrown on a document where attchment were
removed from the db but I passed a "stub: true" every others document in my
bulk list are not updated in my db but "all_or_nothing" is not set.

>From here, 3 questions:

I] Is this a normal behavior?

II] In case of multiple documents with missing_stub, only one missing_stub
error is returned and not an array with every errors linked to theirs
document. Is this a normal behavior?

III] Do CouchDB 1.5 and 1.6 manage missing_stub in this same way(HttpStatus
preconditionfailed and bulk process stopped)?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Max.