couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Frank Röhm <francwal...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Compaction doesn't work on big db - unknown_error, reason: function_clause
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 22:42:04 GMT
Hello Jan
Did you see anything?
Can you tell me anything about the error?
Is there anybody knows what these errors mean?

http://7fw.de/tmp/couch.log

I changed the log output in the config from info to debug and this is
then the output:

http://7fw.de/tmp/couch_debug.log

But still I don't understand these errors.

I re-ask because now I have another big database, the french wiki, and
this time the compaction breaks at about 880 MB of compact-file size.
Same errors, I think.
This time, the couchdb daemon ran without any stop.

I don't know further :(
I think there are data in these databases which make couchdb to crash,
could this be?