couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Bill Foshay <bill.fos...@noteandgo.com>
Subject Continous Replications Stopping Unexpectedly
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 15:51:17 GMT
Hi,

We're experiencing issues with continuous replications just mysteriously
stopping. We're using IrisCouch which runs CouchDb v1.3. After we kick off
continuous push/pull replications they will run for roughly 1-4 days before
stopping. The CouchDb Status page no longer shows them and the replication
documents are no longer even in the replicator database. So we have to
restart them. Any idea what could be going wrong or if there's something we
could point the IrisCouch support team to that would help them troubleshoot
this issue?

Thanks,
Bill