couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Ayhan Kesenci <a.kesenc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Is it
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:22:27 GMT
I mean for example you have this command to export a couchdb with curl

http://127.0.0.1:5984/twitterdb/_all_docs?include_docs=true>
C:\Users\Sei_Erfolgreich\Desktop\text.txt

but i need a special view, but if I try it to copy the url fromt the view
in the command

http://127.0.0.1:5984/_utils/database.html?twitterdb/_design/tweetzahl/_view/tweetzahl
> C:\Users\Sei_Erfolgreich\Desktop\text.txt

dont work,only it saves the html version, but i need the data