couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spring Data Adapter for CouchDB: CouchRepository
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:57:21 GMT
Hey Rodrigo,

thanks a lot for this. You may want to list your lib at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Java. You will need to
creat an account for the wiki. If you've done so let me know your username
and I'll grant you the appropriate rights.

Thanks a lot for your contributions :-)

Cheers

Andy

--