couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kiril Stankov <ki...@open-net.biz>
Subject Re: What is the official version for Ubuntu / Debian?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 10:27:10 GMT
Hi,

thanks.
Yes, I found this site and tried on Ubuntu 14, but every time I start
CouchDB, there is erl_crash.dump created and the process dies.

Doing just apt-get installs properly, but installs version 1.5.
I cannot find changelog from 1.5 to 1.6 / 1.6.1 so I am not sure what
features / fixes I am missing by using 1.5.

*With best regards,*
Kiril Stankov,
CEO

            This Email disclaimer