couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Cory Zue <c...@dimagi.com>
Subject Re: understanding couchdb errors
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:50:03 GMT
Hey Alexander,

Thanks for the note. Upgrading sounds like a good suggestion, although my
first priority right now is just understanding if I have any reason to be
concerned about data corruption/loss. Do these stack traces provide any
more insight?

1.

                                             [{couch_file,

                                                   read_raw_iolist_int,

                                                   3,

                                                   [{file,

                                                     "couch_file.erl"},

                                                    {line,

                                                     440}]},

                                                  {couch_file,

                                                   maybe_read_more_iolist,

                                                   4,

                                                   [{file,

                                                     "couch_file.erl"},

                                                    {line,

                                                     430}]},

                                                  {couch_file,

                                                   handle_call,

                                                   3,

                                                   [{file,

                                                     "couch_file.erl"},

                                                    {line,

                                                     336}]},

                                                  {gen_server,

                                                   handle_msg,

                                                   5,

                                                   [{file,

                                                     "gen_server.erl"},

                                                    {line,

                                                     588}]},

                                                  {proc_lib,

                                                   init_p_do_apply,

                                                   3,

                                                   [{file,

                                                     "proc_lib.erl"},

                                                    {line,

                                                     227}]}]}

2.

[{couch_file,read_raw_iolist_int,3,[{file,\"couch_file.erl\"},{line,440}]},\n
{couch_file,maybe_read_more_iolist,4,[{file,\"couch_file.erl\"},{line,430}]},\n
{couch_file,handle_call,3,[{file,\"couch_file.erl\"},{line,336}]},\n
{gen_server,handle_msg,5,[{file,\"gen_server.erl\"},{line,588}]},\n
{proc_lib,init_p_do_apply,3,[{file,\"proc_lib.erl\"},{line,
227}]}]}","reason":"{gen_server,call,[<0.17085.3>,{pread_iolist,8607618203},
infinity]}"}

also, any suggestions on {"error":"unknown_error","reason":"function_clause
"}?

thanks in advance!
Cory