couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS process timed out
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:47:24 GMT
It seems to be happening in the _users validation function when PUTing new
users (at least this seems to be the only indication I see), but it's not
clear to me that there's any other exercising of the query server through,
e.g., view building.

Are you sure that the javascript query server is working at all?  That is,
the "intermittent" nature may come from the fact that you are simply rarely
using anything related to javascript at the moment.  A few things to try:

1.  Insert a new view and query it to build it.
2.  Can you run a Hello World with couchjs?  i.e.
> cat test.js
print("Hello World");
> couchjs test.js

If either of those fail, I would have a closer look at your couchjs.

Cheers,
Mike