couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email statistiscs : using reduce for uniques
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:22:25 GMT
Hi Gijs,

I admit, it's a little bit difficult to follow what you want to do, mainly
because it's not clear how you want your data to get aggregated.  Instead
of providing your code, can you provide your expected set of keys for a
non-reduced view and how you want it to reduce down to at the end?

As a side note, if you are trying to do anything related to counting, this
is really in the wheelhouse of the built in _sum, _count, or _stats reduce
functions. You almost certainly want to tailor your views to be able to use
these if at all possible.

Cheers,
Mike