couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Union functions
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:47:26 GMT
Or...if that I'd too advantages... How about if said union. Function is
called with an with a URL param on reads that merges the docs.... And if a
union succeeds it returns in the header x-couch-merge: revision or
something like that...that way you know a union just occurred and you can
delete the others or something