couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hi From very new user
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 07:00:59 GMT
Hi John,

welcome to CouchDB :). We are looking forward helping you with your targets
on learning  a lot about CouchDB. Here are some links you might find useful:

http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/
http://blog.couchdb.org/
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB
(old wiki: http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/ - moving this to the new one is
WIP)

If you have any questions, just ask here or at dev@couchdb.apache.org. And
don't forget to check irc.freenode.com/#couchdb and #couchdb-dev.

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk