couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 2.0 as a Docker container
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 02:45:08 GMT
There's the beginnings of a Dockerfile already committed [1]. Its good
enough to get a development cluster running but I don't think its
enough for a full on Docker image to distribute with all the proper
configuration knobs exposed properly. I've only just recently played
with Docker so I'm not super familiar with "proper Dockerisms". If
you're familiar there I'm sure we could use any help on how to make
that a more robust image for the general public (rather than just
developers).

[1] https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/Dockerfile