couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 08:42:59 GMT
Hi Lena,

I have one think mentionable: we are currently testing the 1.6.1-rc4
release

http://markmail.org/search/?q=couchdb+1.6.1#query:couchdb%201.6.1+page:1+mid:7yz7a6rqfvr7ayrs+state:results

Thanks :)

Cheers

Andy

P.S.: Will you be around at JSConf in B?

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de