couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Vivek Pathak <vpat...@orgmeta.com>
Subject Re: Alivemod.com looking for CouchDB ninja
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:06:03 GMT
Hi

I would be able to review and suggest.

I have significant systems background and implementation experience.  Please suggest how to
move forward

Thanks
Vivek

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 31, 2014, at 1:27 AM, Tupolov <tupolov73@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We are a volunteer game modding team working on ALiVE Mod (http://alivemod.com) - an
Arma 3 mod. We are looking for some volunteer expertise to help us optimise our CouchDB implementation.

> Our mod uses an extension to Arma 3 that allows us to capture in game events and pass
them to external components. Our current integration sends events to a CouchDB. This data
can be viewed on our War Room application, providing leaderboards, after action review and
more for Arma 3 players.

> We have had an overwhelming response from the Arma 3 community and have over 4000 players
registered and over 1 million events captured.

> We are looking for someone that could review our CouchDB implementation and provide some
recommendations on optimisation. Any help is much appreciated and you will be credited as
part of the mod! Please contact us for more information!