couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Tupolov <tupolo...@gmail.com>
Subject Alivemod.com looking for CouchDB ninja
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 08:27:44 GMT
We are a volunteer game modding team working on ALiVE Mod (http://alivemod.com) - an Arma 3
mod. We are looking for some volunteer expertise to help us optimise our CouchDB implementation.

Our mod uses an extension to Arma 3 that allows us to capture in game events and pass them
to external components. Our current integration sends events to a CouchDB. This data can be
viewed on our War Room application, providing leaderboards, after action review and more for
Arma 3 players.

We have had an overwhelming response from the Arma 3 community and have over 4000 players
registered and over 1 million events captured.

We are looking for someone that could review our CouchDB implementation and provide some recommendations
on optimisation. Any help is much appreciated and you will be credited as part of the mod!
Please contact us for more information!

Regards

ALiVE Mod Team