couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Control view query performance
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 22:51:56 GMT
Interesting....does the native view server have the same relationship with
couchdb? And by that I mean is there a pool of processes that read db files
from disk or is its relationship completely different?.

Also...can..and should the number of spun up processes be configurable?

By the way many thanks Robert/Jens this is spot on...  exactly what I was
looking for! ...

Lastly a lot of you guy's thorough explanations about these sorts of this
make for an excellent FAQ section in the docs to come