couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Viewings
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 13:51:36 GMT
I think the real question is why are you dealing with a document that is
1gb in the first place?.... Basically what's happening is couchdb has to
load all of that doc into memory to use it in a map function and there is a
default timeout of like 5 seconds or something. Is there anyway you can
break up those massive docs into smaller docs?... What are you aggregating
in those things?