couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon CFP closes June 25
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2014 08:51:18 GMT
Dear CouchDB enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent CouchDB at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with CouchDB.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

--
Andy Wenk