couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Rothbucher <sebastianrothbuc...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Per-user rate-limiting of writes
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:09:40 GMT
Hi Suraj,

i think the Unit of work for Updates is always one document - and you can not know for sure
what is going on in parallel.

So, either you limit the Updates to the same Doc

Or you periodically check for users exceeding the Limit and lock them out - knowing that exceeding
is temporarily possible although the changes Feed can help minimizing

Or you have logic in front of Couch checking against non-stale views

That's all i can think of now

Good luck!
     Sebastian

Von meinem iPhone gesendet