couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Rinat Tainov <rinattai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Installation Problem CouchDB Webfaction
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 17:03:10 GMT
Sorry, didn't know about attachments. Here
link<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74UOzHjWjJ8MVpWQks0RnhUckxfMjM4N0Zaai02QzFWUXlJ/edit?usp=sharing>
and
link<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74UOzHjWjJ8bFJtcDdydzYtVHZQcWVocE92U0tMV2xhaFpR/edit?usp=sharing>
.
Honestly I don't have background with erlang and run scripts one another, I
mean it could have errors before starting.

I will be very happy if could decrypt what this dump at start means.

Thanks.