couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Klein <st.fankl...@gmail.com>
Subject filter changes feed for deletes of a specific document type
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 12:00:36 GMT
Hi,

I try to find a way to get deletes of documents with a specific type* from
the changes feed.
>From the documentation I don't see a way, neither with filters nor with
using a view as a filter, since both only get the current, deleted revision
where the type is already gone.
Also tried to get the last non-deleted revision from the database using a
get on the documentid with a combination of rev, revs, meta and but a
deleted document is deleted .. so all i get is a 404 reason: deleted.

Am I missing something, is there a workaround?

* i refer to the quasi standard doc.type = 'myType'

thanks,
Stefan