couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: import csv data into couchdb document using python-cloudant module
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 21:11:16 GMT
> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Ramanadham, Radhika <
>> wrote:
> > Does anyone have a code snippet to import csv data into couchdb document
> > leveraging python-cloudant module?
> > I want to check out what's available before trying to figure it out myself.
> >
> > Thanks for the help in advance!
> > -Radhika

Radhika, might be sufficient for your
needs, although a bit dated. There’s enough info in
and the newer to get up to speed if not.
BTW I’m not a pythoneer (pythonista? pythonian?) so that’s as far as I can help you.

On 01. April 2014 at 22:08:32, Benoit Chesneau ( wrote:
> is a direct rcouch extension.

BTW Benoît, you might want to elaborate how this apparently unrelated code might help the
OP; as far as I can tell it doesn’t?

Dave Cottlehuber
Sent from my PDP11

View raw message