couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bench marking a simple 10k write
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 10:23:14 GMT
I believe most clients use keep alive by default but what I'm saying is
that he's running the test in nunit (to my understanding) of its in the
same loop or whatever then it should be using keep alive...but the nunits
tear down the class and its resources per run. So even if the default
library uses keep a lives its still freshly created each time