couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Bench marking a simple 10k write
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 04:35:52 GMT
Well for known bulk input you should use the bulk API but in your
case...every test is recreating your client and making that call. I would
try making the request over and over again with the same http client
instead of re running the request over and over again.

In a real live server you would be sharing the http client and taking
advantage of the connection pooling taking place under the hood