couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Optimizing Couchdb Performance
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 18:28:33 GMT
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 10:19 PM, Diogo JĂșnior
<diogo.junior@fraunhofer.pt> wrote:
> I've been using couchdb since mid of last year and I'm currently experiencing some problematic
performance issues.

> I would like to know if you guys have a contact/email/person with experience in this
field that might advise users with best practices regarding max number of databases, views,
replicators, etc. My system is a little bit complex and I would like to have some support
from the community improving the performance (in case you have availability, of course).

Could you tell a little bit more about your situation: environment,
use cases, where you see performance issues. After that we could start
discussion about ways to optimize your couch (:

--