couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Will Holley <willhol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: import csv data into couchdb document using python-cloudant module
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:16:40 GMT
If you want a couchapp / gui solution,
https://github.com/Mango-information-systems/csv2couchdb is decent and
provides options around document per row / per file.

On 2 April 2014 15:11, Ramanadham, Radhika <radhika.ramanadham@emc.com> wrote:
> Have a single doc with list of rows.
>
> Also, if I may ask, what is the use of attaching the files in a doc? When do people want
to attach a file to a document?

for your needs, although a bit dated. There's enough info in https://cloudant.com/blog/using-python-with-cloudant/
and the newer https://github.com/cloudant-labs/cloudant-python/ to get up to speed if not.
BTW I'm not a pythoneer (pythonista? pythonian?) so that's as far as I can help you.

>> On 01. April 2014 at 22:08:32, Benoit Chesneau (bchesneau@gmail.com) wrote:
>> > https://github.com/refuge-incubator/rc_csv is a direct rcouch extension.
>>

>> BTW BenoƮt, you might want to elaborate how this apparently unrelated code might
help the OP; as far as I can tell it doesn't?