couchdb-user mailing list archives

From David Park <david.p...@points.com>
Subject External API - Beginner Questions
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:55:51 GMT
Hi guys - have a few simple questions regarding the external API

I think I understand the delegation to another http server using the HTTP
Reverse Proxy method.
What I'm unclear about is the response handling from the external HTTP
server.

Does the client receive the response from the external HTTP server and
that's it?
Or does the originating couchdb server get a chance to do some work on the
response from the external HTTP proxy before sending it back out to the
client?

Thanks!

DP

David Park*  |  *Software Developer

*M:* 416*.*471*.*2649

*Points  |*  More together.

Connect with us: Points.com <http://l.points.com/52r3/> |
Twitter<http://l.points.com/uxlj/>
 | Blog <http://l.points.com/vu4y/> | LinkedIn <http://l.points.com/rjs4/>

(TSX: PTS <http://l.points.com/sgf7/>; NASDAQ: PCOM<http://l.points.com/ko1o/>
)

171 John St., 5th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5T 1X3, Canada

Connect with me: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/butterdave>