couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [ANN] munin-plugin-couchdb 0.6 released
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 10:02:10 GMT
Hi all,

Alex - awesome :)

All - if you would like to spread this, go ahead and reshare:

https://plus.google.com/109226482722655790973/posts/9GsgESF2keS

https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/459266818604290048

http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/23uhw5/release_of_the_couchdb_munin_plugin/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/23uidj/release_of_the_couchdb_munin_plugin/