couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: Extending CouchCB
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:48:34 GMT
This is not what you are asking for, but I did something similar by writing
a custom node-based proxy that all traffic went through.  I was not only
able to log things but also filter and implement my own security.  All
client requests went to one place.  It wasn't terribly hard.

I think that a DB should only be concerned with storing docs, not
implementing logic, as much as possible.  Node is node and couch is couch.