couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Manokaran K <manoka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: healthcare projects running on couched?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:46:10 GMT
CouchDB replication and its availability on mobile devices will make
it possible to provide a feature where a patient can sync her own
medical history from her mobile device (after some form of
authentication and authorization) with the hospital's EMR before and
after treatment. This would be pretty difficult using relational
databases.

regds,
mano

--
Lord, give us the wisdom to utter words that are gentle and tender,
for tomorrow we may have to eat them.