couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corrupt database file
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 15:43:25 GMT
On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 2014, at 6:53 AM, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> If you have Couchbase, that is different to Couchdb. Its better to ask on the Couchbase
mailing list. They might be able to help you there.

> No, "Couchbase Single Server" was just a repackaged version of CouchDB. But Couchbase
hasn’t offered or supported it since 2011. So this is the correct mailing list.

Not sure in that since this is a different product of a different
company, we don't have any knowledge about how it was repacked, what
changes it includes, how it different from original CouchDB 1.2.0 and
so on and so forth. CouchBase team probably should knows more about
their products.

--