couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Concurrent Instances of CouchDB on Mac OS X 10.7.5
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:20:44 GMT
The more lightweight solution would be to use Docker. It already
supports OSX. Just don't forget to update config file and set
different listen port for each instance.
--

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM, M.C. Wilson <nijhazer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, if you've got a beefy enough machine I suppose you could use Vagrant to spin up
a few CouchDB VMs. I haven't used it, but there appears to be a Couch box for Vagrant over
here:
> https://github.com/concord-consortium/couchdb-vagrant
>
> On Mar 27, 2014, at 10:09 AM, Rian R. Maloney <rian.maloney@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a simple way to run multiple concurrent instances of CouchDB on a single
MAC computer or is it not recommended to do this. I am trying to test multiple client types
on an application w/o requiring multiple PCs.