couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Coombes <kevin.r.coom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: healthcare projects running on couched?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:30:44 GMT
Check out 4medica. I'm not sure if they use CouchDB, but I know they are
aware of it. (My connection with them is indirect. The son of their CEO did
a summer internship with me and I had him work on a couchdb project. When I
met his father, he was perhaps more excited about the project than his son
was.)

  Kevin