couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading attachments using Multipart/related
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:03:14 GMT
The "chunked" problem is fixed in branch 1956-attachment-handling, but I'm
not sure if that is ready to merge yet, so you're right that it is still a
problem at the moment.

I also vaguely recall the final CRLF problem, and have a feeling it was
patched a while back, but I'm not completely sure. I'll check....

The MIME headers are still ignored. I'd like to sort this out, but it
raises a host of questions about backward-compatibility, and what to do if
there is a mixture of _attachments entries and MIME headers, especially if
they are incompatible with each other. I haven't got around to thinking out
a proposal for answering those questions yet.

Nick