couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading attachments using Multipart/related
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:13:33 GMT
Glad you got it working. Working with MIME is a whole world of pain; if
your have the option of using an existing library to construct your
requests, your life will be a lot easier. Or if you can use a library to
construct some test requests and then use them as a template for your own
code, that might also speed things up.

Nick