couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Eduardo Zarate <edua...@bbfour.com>
Subject Re: Unable to install cloudant on mu suse linux box?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 15:09:32 GMT
So strange,

I was able to install cloudant python module in OpenSuse 12.2..

zypper install python-pip
zypper install python-xml
pip install cloudant

Downloading/unpacking cloudant
  Downloading cloudant-0.5.6.tar.gz
  Running setup.py egg_info for package cloudant

Downloading/unpacking requests-futures==0.9.4 (from cloudant)
  Downloading requests-futures-0.9.4.tar.gz
  Running setup.py egg_info for package requests-futures

Downloading/unpacking requests>=1.2.0 (from
requests-futures==0.9.4->cloudant)
  Downloading requests-2.2.1.tar.gz (421Kb): 421Kb downloaded