couchdb-user mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which interface/library is better for couchDB
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 17:51:40 GMT
On 4 March 2014 18:42, Ramanadham, Radhika <radhika.ramanadham@emc.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to see if couchDB is a good fit for my project. For the most
> part, looks like it is. I also wanted to know which interface/library is a
> better one with better support out there to talk to couchDB?
> Can you any one help with some suggestions.
>
> Thank you,

Hi Radhika,

the question is not answerable that easily because we don't know which
programming language you are using. Basically, you can communicate with
CouchDB via the RESTful HTTP interface. You may want to read the docs to
learn more about CouchDB

http://docs.couchdb.org

You can also find various libraries in the Wiki here:

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Basics
https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_tools

Cheers

Andy